|Defendant||3650 Middleton LLC|
|Square Feet (per auditor)||2,165|
|Showings & Availability||Yes, Contact Your Agent For Showing|
FOR SALE BY COURT APPOINTED RECEIVER
Online bidding only. Auction ends Wednesday, October 25 @ 2PM
Court Appointed Receiver, Prodigy Properties, presents the opportunity to acquire 3650 Middleton Avenue, a recently updated single family property in Cincinnati, Ohio. Located in Clifton’s Gaslight, you are within close proximity to the Ludlow business district, the University of Cincinnati, multiple area Hospitals, and easy access to I-75 & I-71. According to public record the property was built in 1910 and features 2,165 SF, 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Situated on 1 parcel totaling 0.160 acres, the property has a 2 car detached garage at street level, and surface parking, in addition to the on-street parking.
Property will be sold 100% AS-IS, free and clear of all liens, with property taxes prorated and paid off to the day of closing. Seller may, in its sole discretion, accept or reject any bid or offer for any reason, at any time, without notice. No representations, warranties, or guarantees. A 10% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high successful bid to determine the final purchase price.
Do not trespass. Property is available for showings – APPOINTMENT REQUIRED. Please contact Kurt at [email protected] to schedule a showing, or if you have representation, contact your agent to schedule a showing.
To be approved to bid, prospective bidders must submit the following:
– Create an account on www.ForeclosureAuctions.com
– Execute and submit a Purchase and Sale Agreement – 3650 Middleton Ave (“View Here“)
– Wire a $10,000 participation deposit to the escrow account of the Receiver (email [email protected] to request the wire information)
– Provide proof of immediately available funds of at least the minimum bid of $300,000
– Have otherwise met all other reasonable requirements of the Receiver
– To have bidding privileges unlocked, email the following to [email protected]: 1) Executed Purchase & Sale Agreement 2) Wire Receipt for $10,000 participation deposit 3) A current Proof of Funds letter 4) Prospective bidder’s username and email
Licensed Ohio real estate agents seeking a commission MUST meet the associated requirements by properly registering themselves as the agent through the link within each individual auction their client will be bidding on before their client places any bids whatsoever – NO EXCEPTIONS. The rest will be up to the buyer, as they will have to successfully register themselves as an individual or company, and place their bid(s) on their own once they have been approved to bid.
***** The agent does not place bids on behalf of the buyer *****
Photos, marketing comments, and due diligence items are provided for guidance purposes only. All information provided is believed to be true, but cannot be guaranteed. It is up to the bidder to verify due diligence reports and any / all code violations prior to bidding, to the extent any exist. BY BIDDING ON THIS PROPERTY, THE BIDDER REPRESENTS THEY HAVE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED ALL INFORMATION AND HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO BID BASED UPON THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION.
Key sale points:
|Bidder||Bid Amount||Date Made||Winner|