Court Ordered Sale by Private Selling Officer. Auction ends March 14, 2023 & is online only. Information is thought to be correct but not guaranteed. Sold 100% as-is w/all faults. 10% Buyer Premium is added to the high bid. $5,000 deposit due within 24 hours of bidding end.
LEGAL AD – February 2023 – Stark
Licensed Ohio real estate agents seeking a commission MUST meet the associated requirements by properly registering themselves as the agent through the link within each individual auction their client will be bidding on before their client places any bids whatsoever – NO EXCEPTIONS. The rest will be up to the buyer, as they will have to successfully register themselves as an individual or company, pre-authorize their card within each individual auction they will be bidding on, and place their bid(s) on their own.
***** The agent does not place bids on behalf of the buyer *****
Information contained in ANY advertisement for this property is thought to be true, but cannot be guaranteed, warranted, or relied upon. BY BIDDING ON THIS PROPERTY THE BIDDER REPRESENTS IT HAS INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED ALL INFORMATION AND MADE THE DECISION TO BID BASED UPON THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION. The highest acceptable bidder must wire transfer the required deposit within 24 hours of auction conclusion.
- Property is sold 100% AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults.
- Property is sold subject to any / all code violations.
- Property is sold subject to court approval.
- Information contained in any advertisement is thought to be true, but cannot be guaranteed.
- No contingencies will be accepted.
- Cash sale only, no financing contingencies.
- No inspection contingencies.
- 10% Buyer’s Premium is added to the highest acceptable bid to determine the final purchase price.
- BIDS CANNOT BE DELETED ONCE THEY ARE PLACED. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY YOUR BID FOR ACCURACY.