Single family home located in Lima Ohio. According to public record this Single family home has 3 bedrooms, 1 bath and a full basement and is situated on .147 acres. Sold AS-IS. Seller, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject any bid / offer at any time without notice. Up to buyer to verify all information, No reps, no warranties. All information thought to be correct but not guaranteed. $5,000 deposit due w/in 24 hrs of auction. CASH ONLY. NO contingencies of any kind will be permitted. The buyer will need to close within 30 days of auction end. If the buyer does not close on time, for any reason, they will lose their $5,000 deposit. 10% Buyer Premium is added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
*Property is occupied by a tenant or previous owner. Showings are not permitted.
Licensed Ohio real estate agents seeking a commission MUST register client through the link in the upper right hand corner of this page and meet the associated requirements, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Information contained in ANY advertisement for this property is not guaranteed or warranted and should not be relied upon. BY BIDDING ON THIS PROPERTY THE BIDDER REPRESENTS IT HAS INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED ALL INFORMATION AND MADE THE DECISION TO BID BASED UPON THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION. High acceptable bidder must wire transfer $5,000 deposit to title company of the Seller’s choosing within 24 hours of auction end.
The high bidder will be required to execute the seller’s contract, which is subject to change.
- Property is sold 100% AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults.
- Property is sold subject to any/all code violations.
- Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any bid or offer, at any time prior to or subsequent to auction end, for any reason.
- Information contained in any advertisement is not guaranteed or warranted.
- No contingencies will be accepted, except the Seller’s ability to convey insurable title.
- Cash sale only, absolutely no financing contingencies.
- Absolutely no inspection contingencies.
- 10% Buyer’s Premium is added to the high acceptable bid to determine the final sale price.